Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mom's back in UTAH!!!



We were able to get mom moved back to Utah on Thursday afternoon. The paramedics said she did really well on the ride up. She was really worn out and slept the rest of the day. Dad flew in and was able to be at the hospital when mom arrived.

Friday Mom woke with a temperature and had more blood work done to see what the cause was. She slept most of the day again, just worn out.

Mom is in a speciality hospital in Utah county, we ask that you coordinate with the family to schedule a visit due to her delicate condition.

Thank you for all your love & support!

4 comments:

  1. I am so grateful that Nancy is back in Utah! I am anxious to see her, as soon as I get rid of this sore throat! I don't want to take any chances! Tell her I love her and will see her soon! I am grateful that she was able to be with her new grandson! I love the picture of her with him and the one of Brent with him! You continue to be in our prayers! Love, Kim and Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I'm glad she was able to be moved closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom WE Love You !!! :-) You're doing great!! We will (Daniel and I) Will come see you once our kids are no longer sick.
    ~Daniel, Kelly, Mackenzie, Carter Horne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear your mom is back in Utah. I've been sick for several weeks so would not dare venture to see her until I am all better. I will definitely go see her when I'm sure I won't pass anything her way!! Be sure to give her my love and let her know I am thinking of her as we continue to have her and your family in our paryers. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick what I've got!! Hugs to you all!! Lori

    ReplyDelete