Mom continues to improve a little more each day! We are so grateful for the progress we see. She had physical therapy and was sitting up for about 2 hours with dad in the room, when doctor Kia came in. Mom looked up at the doctor. Dad said this is the doctor who has been taking care of you, would you like to shake his hand. Mom reached her hand up to shake the doctors hand. Dad said the doctor was very impressed. Good job Mom!!!
I'm so glad mom got to see her sweet grandson (Emily's new little one) before all this happened! Mom and Dad LOVE the newest grandbaby!
I'm so glad to hear that she's progressing so well and hope that before long she'll be able to come back to Utah. Please let her know that we are all thinking of her.
ReplyDeleteMOM is getting stronger everyday!!! Since the last time I saw her. She was really moving more and she is alot more aware of her surroundings!! Dad and I waited for the doctors most of the afternoon yesterday, and we ended up missing them :( Mom had a long day. So, while we were at the hospital, she looked very comfortable and rested most of the day!!! Keep pushing yourself to be stronger!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU MOM!!!