Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday, August 12, 2012

My husband said it is my turn to keep the blog updated, right now, I don't have rights to it so I have to use Julie's account. Julie is here until Sunday and then going home. Gloria came and saw me on Friday. She brought some old blankets from mom's house. Gary and Alice stopped on there way to Idaho. I have been outside walking on the sidewalk and walk further each day! I weeded my front flowerbed last week. It was so nice to be outside working in my yard. I am working on cross-stitch and paintings. I am going this week to get my AFO device hinged this week, which will be exciting. I love going shopping and getting the driving carts and hiding from Brent in the stores. It's a new hide and seek game...Brent doesn't think it's very fun! Party pooper! Love you Brent!

No comments:

Post a Comment