Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nancy's Post - August 07, 2011

Hi everyone. I’ve been home just over a month. My children have been wonderful helping me each day. Brent and Becky hired two CNA’s two help me in the afternoon. So every morning I have my children and their little ones over—which I love.






As you can see from the schedule, I have physical therapy 4 days a week I spend most of the time doing exercises in bed. This month I should start walking more. I’m grateful they had me walking so much at UVRMC. That came in handy getting through my home’s tight doorframes. Occupational therapy is here about as much as pt but works on my arm and my arm is starting to get tone in it.

I’ve had friends come visit and that is really fun! I graduated from my social worker (therapist)-I’m not depressed enough to justify her coming. HOORAY!


I love my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. I am glad I was with my kids when I needed help. I don’t worry about why things happened, but rather what can I learn from this?

No comments:

Post a Comment